Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Vintage Rose



The Vintage Rose is one of my new favorite shops!  Whimsical, dainty, fresh, and magical are just a few words to describe this wonderful find.  My recent visit was to their Garden Party where every inch inside and out was filled with vintage hangers, pretty birds and birdhouses, beautiful flowers, and more.  On this visit I purchased a hanging planter that sits upon my work table and holds my pens, paintbrushes, and pencils.  Not it's intended purpose I realize but the perfect use for my office.  Glass doorknobs for my closets, a blue bird for my living room, and colored vintage glass candle holders for wherever were also purchased and will always be cherished.  Visit The Vintage Rose in Quitman, Arkansas, online, or on facebook.  We all need a little magic in our lives!  What are your favorite Vintage Rose finds?       

No comments: