Sunday, April 8, 2012

Krafty Kids Art Classes


I'm so excited to announce that my studio will be opening next week with my first Krafty Kids Art Classes!  The finishing touches will be completed this week thanks to my wonderful kids and family who have helped me move furniture, paint, and basically put up with me through the whole process.  I will post pictures of the studio soon but for now my spring and summer classes are listed below.  Please let me know what you think.
PAINT THE TOWN ART PARTIES ARE COMING SOON!
Spring classes are forming now. 
Space is limited to 8 students per session- 6 years of age & up. 
Classes are by the session.  Week and day rates are available if classes are not full. 
All supplies are INCLUDED in the fee. 
Discount of 15% off for additional siblings.
Sales tax INCLUDED in all fees.
• Click on Krafty Kids Art Classes to reserve a session

Spring Session I
April 17 - May 3
Tuesday & Thursday   2:00 - 4:00
$132 session or $55 week

Spring Session II
May 8 - 31
Monday & Wednesday   2:00-4:00
Tuesday & Thursday   2:00 - 4:00
$176 session or $55 week

Summer Sessions
June 4 - 28
July 9 - August 16
Monday - Thursday 2:00 - 4:00
$88 per week or $30 day

No comments: